Thursday 13 November 2008

More Riddles!

The children are very keen to share their riddles on the blog, so here are some more!

Flying Machine

I'm a passport to the stars.

I smoke like a train and I roar like a lion.

I'm as loud as lion when I go

But when I'm in the air I'm as small as an ant

I fly like a bird in the sky.

I send messages to your friends.

I'm as strong as gravity when I go.

By Dominic

(Answer: Rocket )

What am I?

I am as round as the sun,
I am playful for all ages.

You can see me on the box,
You can use me for a sport

What am I?
By Jamie Lyth

(answer:football)

What am I?

I'm ready and waiting in the morning.

I'm dairy that makes cheese.

I'm a white mirror that splash, splash, splashes.

I am sometimes cold like a fridge.

I can be white, brown, pink and yellow!

What am I?
By Liam Abbey
(Answer: milk)

No comments: