Monday 6 July 2009

Year 5 camp and BBQ AE and LA

On Friday the 3rd of July it was BBQ time!!!!!!!!!! There were burgers, hot dogs, cakes and drinks!

Whilst the BBQ was happening year 5 and there families (not forgetting Mr Lavis!) were also pitching tents. We had so much fun, we had breakfast (a full English one of course!), had a tent inspection, a treasure hunt, me and my tent crew had the most points on the chart and went to our local supermarket, Tesco for lunch! We had some rolls, crisps, fruit and vegetables!

After lunch we had a break, chatting playing and lazing about in our tents!

It was time for our next activity... a water fight!

I got soaked! Everyone kept on throwing wet sponges, shooting me with their pistols and throwing cups of water at me!

That evening we had our Murder Mystery party! For tea we had jacket potatoes and the murderer was (or were Christopher and helped by Luke!)

I was an Indian called Runs Like A Deer and Liam's Name was Sheriff Abe Blane.

Sitting round the camp fire we made doughnuts with jam and chocolate spread inside, they were yummy! When we had finished our doughnuts Mr Lavis told us a scary story that was really quite funny!

Then we went to bed, it took me about 3-4 hours to actually get to sleep and I woke up at about half past 5!

On Sunday we had another tent inspection, packed up the rest of our tents, had breakfast and waited for our parents to arrive!
For breakfast I had a croissant and a pane au chocolate, they were delicious!
Emily had come back from her holiday on Friday and so she handed out some rock(as in the sweet of course!)
Eventually our parents came and I went to sleep that day at 8.30pm and woke up at 11 am in the morning!
From Alanah!

No comments: