Thursday 26 February 2009

My Alien creature

This week we have all entered a competition to win a nintendo ds and a education pack. We had to pretend that we were on an island called Cloudipia , sweatopia, ice-otopia and cavernopia and we had to design a creature that could live in one of them places. My creature is called Leafter and it lives in Cloudopia. Clouopia is warm damp and has giant trees. For my creature life would be very hard. Our creatures had to have something that could help them survive and my creature has some protection plates to stop it drying out and it also has some antennas to help it detect its enemies. My creature eats fruit and Monkeys eat my creature. My creature can build a nest out of leaves and lays eggs. It also breathes through its skin.

By Emily

No comments: